Junior Member Registered Member

Kitchen manufacturing

Inko is a kitchen furniture manufacturing company located in Coin, a town in southern Spain. Inko develops and designs solutions home and kitchen. Inko operates since 1998 in the beginning (called INCOSUR) catering kitchen furniture distribution furniture stores general and particularly kitchens and kitchens providing property development during the industry boom in early 2000.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Nonconformist Registered Member KirK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackmelan View Post
    Inko is a kitchen furniture manufacturing company located in Coin, a town in southern Spain. Inko develops and designs solutions home and kitchen. Inko operates since 1998 in the beginning (called INCOSUR) catering kitchen furniture distribution furniture stores general and particularly kitchens and kitchens providing property development during the industry boom in early 2000.
    Hey! Do they make a L-shaped dining bench with a sh*tter in the corner? Just think, I could make room for food as I'm eating. Plus, I do my finest thinking on the sh*tter, LOL.
    Democracy is a Hypocrisy.

-Malcolm X

Junior Member Registered Member
    Do they sell their items on Amazon?

Thread Information