Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Registered Member

JGC Problems

Ugh......rotor problems.....first time at about 19000 miles, then again at about 34000,
    now at 52000, and have been nursing it, but it needs rotors again. Leased this sucker,
    and am ready to turn it in a bit prematurely to get rid of it. Trans also has not been right
    since about mid 30's miles. Jeep worked on it, first found nothing until I insisted there was something wrong. Then they replaced some modulator thing, but it has never been
    right since it started acting up. Now after reading about the window problems everyone is
    having, I am definitely going to look to unload this thing before I get into that crap. Buy out is about 12k, not a chance I am doing that ! Had many jeeps over the years.....love em, but this rotor crap is a real PIA. Older jeeps ate the crank sensor. I usually kept a spare as they go regularly......

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I own a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. Well My question to all you past and present owners is, Does all Jeeps with my make and model have what sounds like an exhaust leak? I've already replaced the Muffler once, NO JOY, and its leaking again but is their problems with the manifolds?

Next, I have about 68000 miles on this jeep and I'm replacing the rotors and pads myself. Alittle news to everyone, I believe I have figured out, Via Research, what the rotor problems come from. One, They are made Cheap(We all knew that) and Two, The whole braking system in general gets hot, So hot that the "Cheap Rotors" can handle and disapate the heat thus warping the rotors. Reccommendation, Replace your rotors with ported brake rotors, This will allow them to keep cool during mild and extreme braking conditions. Lastly, Replace your pads with a high quality more expensive pad you can find, I.E. Raybestus etc..

Lastly, I hope, About 3 weeks ago the transducer went bad in the transmission causing it to slip. It cost, $500!!!!!! Damned Key West Labor rates and I got the locals discount.

Thanks for your time and any response about the exhaust would be appreciated.

Window relay Problem

I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I was driving home from work and realized that my window would not roll up or down. I had my friend try to look at the problem (we are both mechanics on aircraft). He had called me that next moring and told me that I had a problem. Not knowing the problem I prepared myself for the worst, total overhaul. Then I experienced the WEB the world of WWW. I looked on the web for the best price, I live in Arizona so I called the local Dealership...................... A local $235 dollars later I was paniking...........................what do I do now?

Look at a search engine (this ends up being my solution) $109 dollars later I am In the clear..............more to come later. If this is a great deal I will let you know but until then.............the twighlight zone. You will know in 4 to 7 days how the experince went.

-Down and out in AZ-
    Last edited by jerizona; 10-01-2005 at 02:23.

Quote Originally Posted by cynthia4781
    I am currently in the middle of replacing my driver's side window regulator. I replaced my passanger side window regulator less then 7 months ago. I love my Jeep. I think it's great, but I hope that the back windows are fine because everytime a regulator brakes it costs me $395.00 at Chrystler. I was wondering if this happens to other people?.....?.....?....?
    Overall I think that the JEEP is an EXCELLENT SUV.
    i have an 01 GC and it now has 80,000 miles. the passenger window regulator broke, so i took it out. i found a place on the internet called Parts Direct and they sell the part for $109.00 delivered. i also took out the other three regulators reinforced the plastic cable retainer so they will not break in the future. also what happens, is the slide that the window rides up and down on loses it's lubrication, so i added lube. i replaced the rotors once and the transmission rebuilt under warranty. i am a master auto tech and this suv has been okay considering what i have put it thru................ talk 2 me

Quote Originally Posted by cynthia4781
    I am currently in the middle of replacing my driver's side window regulator. I replaced my passanger side window regulator less then 7 months ago. I love my Jeep. I think it's great, but I hope that the back windows are fine because everytime a regulator brakes it costs me $395.00 at Chrystler. I was wondering if this happens to other people?.....?.....?....?
    Overall I think that the JEEP is an EXCELLENT SUV.

hey, ssquick454 here. the name of the store with the window regulator assembly is directauto.com $109.00 delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l.o.t

Window Regulator Problem

Has anyone been successful at getting Jeep to pay for the repair for the Window Regulator Problem?

I have a 2004 Grand Cherokee and had the front passenger regulator go out a year ago, and the drivers side last week.

Dealer said that this is a known issue, but Jeep isn't going to pay for it. He suggested that I write them a letter!

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Also, are there any other links on the web that discuss this issue?

clicking noise

I have a '00 GCL and I have noticed a clicking noise coming from both front tires every time it hits a bump. It sounds just like a rock caught in a hubcap, but i dont have hubcaps. any idea what it might be?

No problems

I've had my Jeep for 8 years, it's a 95. Besides having to replace the engine once, completely my wifes fault, let teh oil light go on unoticed... Besides that have 200,000 miles on it and the only problem is teh brakes are slightly warped, not to bad. Love the car, love Jeeps.

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

I've purchased a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 3 years ago. I must say I guess I'm lucky. I've taken it to 108K miles with no problems and it's still runs smooth and strong and quiet. EXCEPT, the rotors! Had the front replaced at 99K by a certified Jeep dealer. At 103K, they started to pulsate again, noticed more in the brake pedal but especially the steering wheel. Took it back, they told me the rears needed to be replaced. Drove out with the same problem. Took it back and insisted it was still the front. To suffice me, they acknowledged the rotors where too small and they've dealt with complaints for years about this, they replaced them again. I believe they did nothing because I'm still noticing the problem at braking speeds over 50 mph. In spite of this, the car has more than held up. I've taken it off road, driven it hard, no problems other than the brakes. I would've considered buying a new model but since Jeep/Chrysler has done nothing to help us with these issues, they can take their product and shove it..."It's a Jeep thing, they wouldn't understand!"
    Last edited by Edgewood1; 10-03-2005 at 19:10.

Rotor problem explained

Hello fellow GC owners. The problem we have with our brakes are not warped rotors but unevenly worn rotors. Caused by , get this, defective and/or poorly designed calipers! Which is why replacing your rotors only helps for a short while, then you do it again...and again. The comment that dealers say that they are undersized is crap. Though going larger wouldn't be such a bad idea. The truth is found in the Chrysler bulletin for GC's years 1999-2001. If you do a search on TSB 05-003-02 Revision A you'll find that every Jeep dealer in the world has access to this problem. There is no reason they can't figure this out. I just had my brakes done YESTERDAY! I had to tell them of the bulletin. And I had to make them change out the calipers. They kept telling me they were fine. Maybe they were, but the safety of my son is more important than the $254 for the caliper kit recommended by Jeep. That's for both calipers, pads and various crap they need. Of course I had to shell out $69/rotor as well.
    I find it disturbing that a guy with little auto mechanical experience has to explain these things to Jeep mechanics. I find it MORE disturbing that a brake problem only gets a bulletin and not a warranty recall. Aren't brakes vital to the safety of their customers?
    Please do yourself a favor and Goggle that bulletin number. Print it and carefully insert it into the next Jeep Service Advisor that comes back to you with, " It's normal for rotors to warp every 15,000 miles" If thats the case why have I never replaced rotors in any other car/truck I've owned in the last 20 years?

Question Jeeps in general

I Honestly belive they just don't make them like they used too... I've never owned a jeep newer than 1990 and i have nothing but minor issues that probley should have happened long before 200,000 miles, which both of my jeeps ar nearing. The only thing serious is a thumping when i drive my 1988 jeep cherokee laredo, i still can't figure out what it is.... If anyone has similair issues with older models let me know

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

I have been "lucky" enough to have had almost all of the problems listed on this web site for a Grand Cherokee.

1. Brake Rotors. Contrary to other postings, the weak rotors on this model can NOT be attributed to drivers, alone. They are poorly engineered and manufactured and VERY prone to warping. The secondary problem is that there is generally NOT enough "meat" on the rotors to allow them to be turned down far enough to remove all of the warp, thus requiring replacement because they have become thinner than factory specs in a single service. A number of "economy cars" have this same "feature," it is just more prevalent on Chrysler (& Jeep) products.

2. Transmission "slipping" or "freewheeling" when downshifting under a load from 3rd to 2nd or 2nd to 1st. (i.e. when accelerating on an on-ramp or when attempting to pass.) Depsite attempts to have the dealers correct this, the only thing I have found that helps is to run the Transmission Fluid SLIGHTLY higher than the FULL mark on the dipstick.

3. Intermittent failures of the Power Windows, Keyless Entry and Engine Cooling Fan. I have usually been able to get the Power Windows and Keyless Entry to work again by reseating all of the Relays and Fuses in the fuse panel under the hood, but I put a manual toggle switch on the Engine Cooling Fan because I don't trust it any more.

4. Air Conditioning periodically switching from the panel vents to fully closed off until you back off of the throttle. Haven't bothered to track this one down since it happens infrequently and I have enough other problems to deal with.

5. Most recently, the engine comes very close to dying while cruising at freeway speeds then picks back up, again. Today, it started, drove 5 feet, died and refused to start, again. It's in the shop. I'll update this posting with the results.

6. Twice, now the Tach has gone backwards causing the needle to hop over the bottom stop and requiring the guages to be disassembled to get the tach to work, again.

7. Front Passenger Power Window motor replaced.

8. Poor seals on the doors causing excessive wind noise at freeway speeds.

9. A nearly worthless cruise control. It will hold the desired speed plus or minus 10 MPH(I6 in Colorado.)

10. Ashtray latch that lasts a couple of years.

11. Other "features" which aren't necessarily "problems", just annoying engineering flaws:
    - Can't shut off any single panel vent.
    - Limited deflection of all of the panel vents limiting where you can direct and restrict the airflow.
    - Heater vents that dump out on your shins, leaving your toes cold when driving at freeway speeds in very cold weather.

Member Registered Member RacerY's Avatar
    My family had a 95 GC Laredo and for the most part, it didn't have any problems. The only problem I can remember had something to do with the passenger seat having loud rattling problems.

On an unrelated note, while walking around this weekend, I saw a new black Jeep Commander. I like the traditional Jeep bodystyle -- very reminiscent of the old Cherokees.

New battery may fix rough transmission

Quote Originally Posted by nagem
    I have a 2003 GC, that I bought new from a Jeep-Chrysler dealership. I have already replaced the brake pads and rotors twice. I have to say it is the worst car I have ever had. There is ALWAYS something wrong with it. Most recently the passenger side window wouldn't roll up. Also within the last month, the transmission started slipping so it was repaired as well, though it is already starting to slip again . The alignment has also been redone. I will never buy another GC again! It is such a hassle to have to bring my 2-year-old car into the garage for a couple days one every month or two.
    I have a 2000 GC 4WD w/Quadra drive. If your transmission started slipping later in the cars life (after about 40K), the problem may be your battery. Starting at about 42K miles, I had the same problems you did with the slipping, clunking transmission. I went to the dealer a half dozen times before I finally gave up. Shortly after that, I had to replace the battery. After the battery replacement, I had 2 days of rough shifting while the transmission "learned" my driving style and then a smooth transmission after that (now at 60K miles). My theory is that the old battery voltage wasn't sufficient to hold the electronic transmission settings, so every time I started the car, the transmission reset and started to "learn" my driving style. Can't hurt to try this fix.

As for the brakes, I put aftermarket rotors, pads and calipers on my vechicle after 12K and have had normal wear afte that.

ZJ Clunking Noise after hard turn

I am having the same exact front end noise problem after making turns. Other than this problem and some minor problems, the Jeep is awesome.
    I have a 98 Grand Cherokee. It was great up to around 86K miles. Then this front end noise started after hard turns. I have taken it to the dealer 3 times since then. They tell me the same thing every time: bad front axles. Therefore, I have had the axles replaced 3 times. The last time I had them replaced the problem was not fixed. The first time it happened Chrysler / Jeep fixed them for free. Now it is a continuing problem and I have 118K+ miles on it. I am still researching a fix for this, but I am working on a resolution and hopefully will get it resolved and with some luck the resolution won't be to sell my Jeep. If anyone else has a resolution oher than replacing the CV Joint, which means replacing the axles I would love to hear about it.

2001 Grand Cherokee Problems

I am the owner of a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee. My car has 34,000 miles and my 3 year warranty ended a year ago. I, like so many on this forum have had numerous problems. In fact, a Chrysler customer service employee had not seen so many problems in a long time. I will review some of the problems. First, like so many owners, the Jeep's brakes have been inferior from the start. The brakes rotors were replaced on Chryslers dime at about 4,000 miles, then at 13,000, the front brake calipers were replaced, at 20,000 rotors were replaced. Also at 20,000 miles the passenger front window fell into door. The regulator was replaced by Chrysler as the car was under warranty at the time. The driver front window fell into the door a few months ago and I paid $550.00 to replace the regulator. I have had 3 flat tires which I can't really blame on Chrysler, but none the less, it happened when driving the Jeep so I am mentioning this also. Keep in mind, I live in California, so maybe some of the prices I am going to mention seem exhorbitant. Well everything costs alot in California. The median price of homes in Orange County where I live are $645,000 dollars. I live in a $1,000,000 dollar 2400 square foot home! Prices in California are inflated. Anyway, I have regretted purchasing this car almost from the start. My car prior to the Jeep was a Lexus and never had a problem. Plus all Lexus service was free at the dealership and they give you a loaner car for free. Anyway, I leased the Lexus and decided not to buy it at the end of the lease. I have come to regret my decision. Ok, so I decided to buy the Jeep with the idea of giving it to my daughter when she turns 16 to drive. My daughter is 16 and will get her license in Feb. 2006. I do not feel the car to be safe or dependable enough for her. The Jeep is paid for so I would like to keep it as long as I can;however it has had so many problems that I am not sure if it is prudent to keep it knowing that the chances for more problems is quite certain. Anyway, I will go on with my story. Sometimes I get off track. For awhile now the car seems to have transmission probs. Keep in mind the car is out of warranty and only has 34,000 miles on it. I read on a website that sometimes transmission problems can be resolved by unhooking the battery for 24 hours and it will reset and the transmission probs will disappear. I know nothing about cars. The transmission probs started about 4 months ago. The car felt like it did not shift out of 2nd gear. I replaced the battery(!) 3 months ago and after that it seemed like the transmission probs stopped for awhile but they came back again. Anyway, I took my car to the dealership to have the transmission checked and also to be serviced. I have always maintained the car at a Jeep dealership near my home. I went in and the service alone was estimated at $500.00. The service included things like flushing transmission and other various things. I know it's alot of money, but what's a person to do it. The point is I have tried to keep up on the car and not run it into the ground. The assistant service manager calls and says that I have approximately 2,000 in additonal repair work. This work included things like a transmission governor($600),replace front brakes($200),replace thermostat($120)replace rear shocks($250),reset neutral switch, repair transmission leak($175),repair oil leak,repair hood($145) as it won't stay up on it's own and some other problems. I put my trust in the dealership that my car needed an additonal 2200.00 in repair work. I also need 500.00 for new tires. So with the service, repairs and new tires I am looking at $3,000 for a car that has continual probs. What do I do? Morally, I can't really sell it to anyone because it really seems to be a lemon. My choices are to sink more money and hope that it holds up for awhile. I guess I could trade it in at a dealership and they could fix it and then sell it. I decided to repair it. Then I decide to call Chrysler and advise them of my disatisfaction with the Jeep and get an address where I can write and outline all the problems I have had with the car. Maybe I can get some help with the repairs since my car only has 34,000 miles but behave as if it has 134,000 miles on it. Well I call and guess what? The customer service person is really nice and wants to help. The outcome........Chrysler picks up $1600.00 of the bill and I pay a $300.00 deductible for the repairs and I pay the service of the car which makes my bill 800.00. I made one phone call and get help which I think is pretty fair. I feel satisfied with my treatment from Chrysler, although still have reservations about the car.

Quote Originally Posted by M1989Manu@Yahoo.com
    I also have a 2001 Grand Cherokee Laredo, this is my 3rd Jeep and so far this one has most problems.
    Some are same as you , have to crank three or 4 times before it will start, sometimes only the starter makes a sound, then I just take key count to ten and cross my fingers that it will start with next try.
    A couple of Days ago the front passenger window would not close , so what could that be , well it turns out that the Wire connected to the regulator had been eaten up. No big Deal I thought ,well no it turned out to be a real big deal . the wire cant be purchased by itself and look and see not even connected to only the Regulator is it awaileble. No the whole thing has to be replaced , that means with Motor .Trying to find this Replacement Part is a chor . Part Companys that do have this Part are out of stock because they are flying of the shelf as one Seller said. Most Part Dealer do not stock this Part because it is not availibel to them. Seams to be a real big Problem!!! All the Calls I made and Links I opend , wow , Prices vary from $99.- to $224.40 plus Tax and this is for the same Part!!!
    Found out that for Models before 2001 , it was possible to buy the Part seperatly.
    There seams to be a real problem with this but so far no Recall

2001-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Passenger side power w/motor front window regulator #REG4500

We have run into this problem with our 2000 Jeep(does not start up sometimes, seems a bit random). We took it to the dealership a couple times and they said they could not reproduce the problem, which is quite frustrating and am now concerned about the safety of my family in this vehicle. If others have run into this problem shouldn't the dealership know what "could" be the problem. Any suggestions on what to do here? We are now thinking of selling/trading this jeep in. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Please Help -- Start up problems

Quote Originally Posted by 2000Jeep
    We have run into this problem with our 2000 Jeep(does not start up sometimes, seems a bit random). We took it to the dealership a couple times and they said they could not reproduce the problem, which is quite frustrating and am now concerned about the safety of my family in this vehicle. If others have run into this problem shouldn't the dealership know what "could" be the problem. Any suggestions on what to do here? We are now thinking of selling/trading this jeep in. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Please, does anyone have advice with this. Yesterday we had the same problem, the car randonly does not start. After trying to crank the engine(i hear nothing), then ten minutes or so later it starts! It is really frustrating(we have two small boys that do not deserve to be stranded out in the cold). Does anyone have any idea I could tell my dealership?

Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebiggy3

I have a 1994 Jeep GC Laredo V8 5.4L and have experienced loud clunking noises coming from both the front and back end while turning. It seems to be worse once the car has been driven at highway speed for 20 min or more. I'm not sure what this noise could possibly be, but I not only hear the noise, but feel the car sort of pull or chug while turning. I have had two mechanics tell me that this is normal for 4x4 vehicles; I personally have never driven one before so do not know. I do realize that my Jeep is all time 4x4, but this noise and motion that the car makes when turning does not feel like something that could be normal. I was just wondering if it is, and if it is not a common occurence, then what it could be.
    I cannot say for sure what is causing your sounds, but I had a 1977 Jeep CJ-7 that was full time 4WD Quadra-Trac and it had the same sounds/clunks and at that time it was normal as the 4WD was working all the time and it does cause this type of noise...also had a CJ-5, but it only had those type of noises when you were on dry pavement or actually any surface that had good traction and you were in 4WD--but it was way worse in that situation than the noises from a full time 4WD. I now have a 1994 Grand Cherokee Laredo that does the same thing--albeit not as loud. I have not had this Jeep as long and am still checking it out as to capabilities and quirks--they all have them, but some are worse. Have driven a 4WD Chevy PU, Corn Binder (Travelall), and some military type vehicles that all have this problem...some are worse than others, but all have it - at least the ones I drove anyway. Also some will sort of "crab" as you turn along with making the sound you describe. Hope that this helps...

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I bought my Jeep last April, and was really excited because it was my first new car. And while I love my car, from day one I have had lots of little problems, and now a bigger problem that I can't seem to get fixed. A few months ago, I started having problems starting my car, you could hear the engine turn over, but it just wouldn't catch (this sounds like what other people have been going through). Then, on occasion, when I tried to start it, the engine wouldn't even make a noise, the car just wouldn't start. If I let it sit for a minute or two, it would eventually start up. I started thinking it might be the battery, but the car isn't very old, and the battery shouldn't be going out so quickly, and I only have 17,000 miles on it. But then last week, the check engine light went on, and this is when I started having problems with the gas. It just seemed like the car didn't want to go anywhere, I would hit the accelerator, but it would barely move. I am also having some problems with the brakes. If I am driving at slower speeds (usually below 30 mph), they don't "catch" until the pedal is practically to the floor. But at higher speeds, it seems fine. I am taking it in (again) to the dealership next week, but if anyone has any ideas on fixing these problems, I would be really thankful for the advice!

Same problems

I had the same problem on my 2001 JGC and also on my wife's 2000 JGC. We love the style and the engine but hate the rest of it. I've had to replace both rear axle seals on mine along with brake rotors too many times to count.

Rotor problem explained

What year is your Jeep? I have a 2004 with 18k miles which is scheduled to go in for brakes problems this coming monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ftmyersguy
    Hello fellow GC owners. The problem we have with our brakes are not warped rotors but unevenly worn rotors. Caused by , get this, defective and/or poorly designed calipers! Which is why replacing your rotors only helps for a short while, then you do it again...and again. The comment that dealers say that they are undersized is crap. Though going larger wouldn't be such a bad idea. The truth is found in the Chrysler bulletin for GC's years 1999-2001. If you do a search on TSB 05-003-02 Revision A you'll find that every Jeep dealer in the world has access to this problem. There is no reason they can't figure this out. I just had my brakes done YESTERDAY! I had to tell them of the bulletin. And I had to make them change out the calipers. They kept telling me they were fine. Maybe they were, but the safety of my son is more important than the $254 for the caliper kit recommended by Jeep. That's for both calipers, pads and various crap they need. Of course I had to shell out $69/rotor as well.
    I find it disturbing that a guy with little auto mechanical experience has to explain these things to Jeep mechanics. I find it MORE disturbing that a brake problem only gets a bulletin and not a warranty recall. Aren't brakes vital to the safety of their customers?
    Please do yourself a favor and Goggle that bulletin number. Print it and carefully insert it into the next Jeep Service Advisor that comes back to you with, " It's normal for rotors to warp every 15,000 miles" If thats the case why have I never replaced rotors in any other car/truck I've owned in the last 20 years?

Window Regulator Problem.I join your club now.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquick454
    i have an 01 GC and it now has 80,000 miles. the passenger window regulator broke, so i took it out. i found a place on the internet called Parts Direct and they sell the part for $109.00 delivered. i also took out the other three regulators reinforced the plastic cable retainer so they will not break in the future. also what happens, is the slide that the window rides up and down on loses it's lubrication, so i added lube. i replaced the rotors once and the transmission rebuilt under warranty. i am a master auto tech and this suv has been okay considering what i have put it thru................ talk 2 me

So, I now have learned what a window regulator is. And I am also learning how expensive it can be to have them replaced. I understand that some of you bought your regulator online. So once you got it, did you install it? Does the dealership have to do this? Can a regular body shop do this job?

I am wondering what recourse we all have against Chrysler. If it is a known issue, then they should take care of us.

Please, anyone, respond if you have knowledge about anything in my post.

Question 96 Laredo Front-end shakes violently

I recently purchased a 1996 4WD Laredo . A couple days later my wife was driving it, and the front end started to shake uncontrollably . It shakes so bad the steering wheel also shakes. As my wife put it..."it almost feels like the tire is wobbling and going to fall off." It didn't do it again for about 1 week. Then it happened to me. It happened while I was applying the brake (same with my wife). The shaking does not stop after I release the brake. It normally lasts for about 10-15 seconds, then stops. It seems to be happening only under 40 mph. It doesn't happen all the time either. I'm clueless as to what it is, and I'm not quite ready to take it back to the dealership. I have called them and informed them about the problem, but they didn't know what the problem was either.
    I've done several visuals of the tires, axle, and such, but can't find anything out of place. Can Anyone Help Me?!

Thanks,
    1996LaredoGuy

[QUOTE=1996LaredoGuy]I recently purchased a 1996 4WD Laredo . A couple days later my wife was driving it, and the front end started to shake uncontrollably . It shakes so bad the steering wheel also shakes. As my wife put it..."it almost feels like the tire is wobbling and going to fall off." It didn't do it again for about 1 week. Then it happened to me. It happened while I was applying the brake (same with my wife). The shaking does not stop after I release the brake. It normally lasts for about 10-15 seconds, then stops. It seems to be happening only under 40 mph. It doesn't happen all the time either. I'm clueless as to what it is, and I'm not quite ready to take it back to the dealership. I have called them and informed them about the problem, but they didn't know what the problem was either.
    I've done several visuals of the tires, axle, and such, but can't find anything out of place. Can Anyone Help Me?!

Thanks,
    1996LaredoGuy[/QUO

That is a common problem that they even have a name for it (Death wobble). It is in your suspension or brakes. Mine was a bad brake caliper 18.00 at advanced auto. I would also check your track bar. This can be ordered at quadratec.com for about 60.00. These are the most common problems. If they are not the problem make sure you suspension is not lose.

Thread Information