I have a 2001 Jeep Gr Cherokee Laredo 4x4. I have had nothing but problems with it. At approx 12k miles the rotors warped and needed machining. At 20k the rotors needed it again. (The dealer told me this was normal for the JGC). At 26k miles, had to replace all 4 rotors and all pads. At 40k miles, the transmission started slipping and after 2 weeks of the dealer trying to repair it (under warranty) they finally ordered a totally new one and replaced it. At the same time, the seals in the rear axle had to be replaced on both sides. Now, it has 55k miles and had to take it back to shop because the tail lights keep blowing out and it has a bad vibration while in gear coming from the rear end. Dealer told me that the vibration is from a broken rubber "boot" on an exhaust hanger/support. They also told me that I had a right front shock and a left rear shock that were both leaking and need replacing. Dealer also advised that the serpentine belt was cracked and in need of replacement as well. I know what you're thinking, hard off road driving. Wrong. This vehicle had never even been off of paved roads accept to drive through my front yard on occasion. Has any one out there had similar problems or do you have any suggestions other than unload this lemon on someone else?