I'm a new member... Just wanted to be added to the "me too" list. I have a 2000 GC that I bought new. Had the brake problems at less than 2000 miles. They replaced the rotors and pads. What a joke!!!! I have since replaced the following myself: rotors twice and the calipers last year. It's back again. This time I get the steering wheel shake intermittently out of the blue. Sometimes it drives like a caddy and sometimes with the shake and brake pulsating, it drives like shi*. In addition, my hatch and rear passenger door locks chirp and do not lock. I have to manually push the lever after remote locking the rest of the doors. Just had the tires rotated and front end aligned today then I replaced the rear pads. Looks like I/we have two options; replace the rotors with heavy duty vented along with the new larger calipers and ceramic pads or try the new calipers and rotors that the front end guy at NTB clued me on today. He said there was a TMS? which states that the dealership now has larger calipers and different rotors to correct our issues. Seems to me that chrysler should be paying for this!!!!!!!!! I love my jeep but will not buy another one.........