Big JynX Registered Member

'00 Dodge Intrepid...

hey...
    I've got a 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES...
    WHAT CAN I DO TO IT???
    ANY suggestions at all are welcome, but try and throw in some thing I can do myself too...
    THANX!!!
    Big JynX
    CEO of
    GK2 Internet Productionz

Senior Member Registered Member
    well.. the usual bolt ons like header.. low restriction intake.. this comes in 2 flavors.. cold air and short ram.. cold air is prefered by far.. ECU chip is ALWAYS a good idea too..something that cannot be spotter by lifting the hood ;) with these 3 things.. you can expect a noticable jump in performance... if the shops around you have the ideas.. and the know how.. anything is possible.. as long as u have the cash..

for example ( no.. dont do this!! ) Mitsubishi at some point had an expiremental engine.. V-6 turboed then supercharged... WOW!!! roughly 60 PSI of boost... the blower gave them massive bottom end and the turbo gave then top end that never quit.. unfortunately.. one of the by products of this radical induction system is massive amounts of heat.. which killed the engines after only a few short lived dyno runs each and every time... and considering these puppies were impressively over built... they werent your avegare run of the mill touring car engines hehe
    As I lay the rubber to the street,
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My engine breaths charged air in deep,
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And if the boost to spike too steep,

I pray the Lord my seals will keep

Thread Information