Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Project Car

CAR REVIEW ADMlN Registered Member Easy E's Avatar

New car

So about 2 months ago I traded in my Lexus LS 400 for a New 2015 Honda Accord Sport Black exterior and black leather interior. I haven't done much with my Corolla the project car since I last updated the thread. I did add a remote to adjust the subwoofer output to the front of the car. I don't have any plans to modify my Honda Accord 2015 anytime soon. But I did find this guy who went all out in his 2014 and its crazy what he did.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-a...ope_alive.html
    Thats my 2 cents.

Junior Member Registered Member
    that's cool!

Vein Diesel

I would love to see some pics, or is it to early for that yet?

316 Auto Salon

Man, that Lexus is a classic!

That's awesome! Nice work on the car. Any new mods you're planning to do?

Banned User
    I think he is planning new mods with his car. I like it

New Project Car

Another view of the finished product...This thing was a pain to get on and lined up. Had to move the the striker and the catch to get it lined up. I actually had to modify the striker plate car side to elongate the holes so I could move it over far enough to let me close the hatch.Also had to put the supports that I got with it on the car because mine werent strong enough to hold it up. They held mine up just fine.Had to transfer the plug and connectors inside it from my hatch to the new one because the new one had a different connector with a different pin count... Took me 5 hours to get it all done and lined up and everything... Its still not PERFECT, but its good enough for now..

New Project Car

I really, really dont like that mod in body color unless your car is black or dark gray The inside of the headlight just isnt shaped super nice to really pull it off Would have gone black or dark gray myself Just my two pennies If you cherished this article and also you would like to receive more info about How much is non resident tax in Spain or What is the difference between a guest and a tenant i implore you to visit the rentatop com web page

New Project Car

no LS, so no one cares i wouldve left the stock wheels on it with the camper top that way people will think youre an old man looks better dude If you're ready to read more information about How do you make an Xbox Live account on Xbox 360 check out our gamextag com internet site

Quote Originally Posted by KirK View Post
    Easy E!!!

I can certainly empathize with time away from the audio game; when I was taking my prereqs Calculus, Physics, and Chemistry, I certainly was real busy with my work, too. Now I'm just chill, starting off 2015 with interviews either for engineering or a utility; my BSE arrives January 5th, which is pretty sweet.

I recently stumbled upon the idea of running line drivers if my next car is not forgiving with aftermarket. There's a nice Audiocontrol line driver I am eyeballing at Crutchfield; I might have the money to pick it up in the next couple of days. Boosts up to 8 V, does 9.5 V RMS, 13 V intermittent, I think. I'm looking into ( Rachat de crédit meilleurs taux banques ) either a Lexus or Infinity for my next ride, used, of course, maybe 50k to 60k mi on it. If its a later model, I might not be able to put my Eclipse CD 5030 in there, hence, my idea with a line driver along with whatever is needed for factory integration; I always have Audiocontrol on my mind, anyway ...

Presently I am working on blueprints for a wedge ported enclosure for my my REA XXv2 12 D4. Gotta general design done on WinISD; my constraint is 2.5 cubic feet net. I'm tuning it low, so the tradeoff is peak output, but it will do a hearty 112 dB at 20 Hz, but that's at full power. It's going to be powered by a JLA 1200/1v3. I picked up some nice 1/0 AWG cable from Knukonceptz along with 8 AWG subwoofer wire, saved a ton, no middle man to mark up the price. I'm going to rig up some amp terminal pins from bugs and copper rod I picked up from the Home Depot so I don't have to worry too much on constantly tightening the hex bolts and accidentally stripping them in the amp. I'll probably be picking up the fiber board January 2nd.

I got a 0.92 inch thick sheet of acrylic coming in Tuesday from Interstate Plastics from Sacramento. Got it in a standard 12 by 12 this time to save $. Like my enclosure for the W6v3; I'm putting a big acrylic window in on the side panel to show off the XX's beefy magnet and frame. Also got some LEDs that can be switched on and off that are going inside the enclosure with an access on the angled back wall.

Take care Easy E.
    Why do you say it's pretty sweet?

Junior Member Registered Member Donald88's Avatar
    clean install

Thread Information