CarReview Audio OG Registered Member Tempe's Avatar

I forgot about this forum. Does anyone remember me?

Cee Tee? Wayne Jujitsu? Easy E? I remember my beginnings here back in 2000, as this was the first of numerous car audio boards that I joined in the early 2000s

The 1998 Ford Ranger is long gone. I've had a 2010 Toyota Yaris since December 1. Except for the side curtain airbags on the A pillars, I could imagine this car with a killer SQ install. For now I'm putting up with the stock system.

Tempe
    --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CAR REVIEW ADMlN Registered Member Easy E's Avatar
    I am still around. I check the forum once a month or 2. Other then that it is dead around here...
    Thats my 2 cents.

SeNiOr MeMbEr!!! Registered Member nastynas's Avatar
    It's a shame about the spam ^^^
    ''these Over-night Wonder, Self Proclaimed Audio Guru's who think x number of years of being enamored with their own perception of audio actually accounts for 'knowledge'... '' Kirk

Junior Member Registered Member
    I'm surprised this forum is still running. It's been a while for me from when I started posting on here around 2001-2002. Regulars were CT, Pimpdaddy, Waynejitsu, Tempe, EasyE.

I remember CT had 2 18" Aura's in a Dodge Neon
    Last edited by jdw; 09-22-2012 at 03:00.

Thread Information