Junior Member Registered Member

Toyota Camry Electrical System

Hi everyone,

I own a 1990 Camry that's having problems with the power windows, door-locks and automatic seat-belts, and I'd like to have someone who knows his stuff look at it. Since all three functions are on the blink I doubt it can be the individual parts that are busted, and instead of tracing the circuitry myself, I'd like to have a service shop look at it.The dealership would be a last resort. I live in Randolph, in Morris County - anyone have suggestions on where I can take it in that general area?

W.S.

Camry electrical

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell Stanley
    Hi everyone,

I own a 1990 Camry that's having problems with the power windows, door-locks and automatic seat-belts, and I'd like to have someone who knows his stuff look at it. Since all three functions are on the blink I doubt it can be the individual parts that are busted, and instead of tracing the circuitry myself, I'd like to have a service shop look at it.The dealership would be a last resort. I live in Randolph, in Morris County - anyone have suggestions on where I can take it in that general area?

W.S.
    Hi!
    I have the exact problems with a 1988 Camry. If I find the solution, I;ll let you know. Please let me know if you find anything out also!

Thanks, Jeff

my power windows, seat belts, A/C, defroster, overdrive, most the lights on the dash, have all stopped working. i also have a 1990 camry.

i have been through the fuse box twice, and checked any other breakers and fuses i could find in the car. but for some reason i think i am missing one or something.
    if anyone knows what causes these problems i would also like to know, as its about 95 degrees out, and i cant roll my windows down or turn on my AC.
    my email is s1138@yahoo.com if anyone can help?

ha..

well apparently it was a fuse that was burnt...but they way the fuse was burnt, you couldnt tell unless you tested it with a multimeter.

Thread Information