Senior Member Registered Member

Anybody ever use Eclipse Titanium subs?

Gimme some feedback here, people. Thanks.

CAR REVIEW ADMlN Registered Member Easy E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mike patton
    Gimme some feedback here, people. Thanks.
    Me Personally no, my friend had 2 15s, he just sold them after he got his RE 18 XXX. Loves his 18 alot more. Quote from him, "I had a 2 Eclipse Titaniums 15s they got pretty loud had them in a ported box and decent SQ. I got a RE XXX instead and it was a world of difference, SQ was much better, and I have actually gained in SPL also, so I got the best of both worlds, and the best part it is cheaper so that makes me and my wallet happy" I just asked him why on instant messenger why he liked the XXX 18" better. Yea the eclipse gota good size motor but it has a deep basket and a suspension taht can go pretty far just doesnt have a motor that can utilize it. Anyway I like my flat BL curves hehe so not the woofer for me.
    Thats my 2 cents.

Interesting. I'm trying to decide whether or not it would be worth switching from an e15A to a Titanium 15, since I have found a really good deal on the Ti. I would hate to sacrifice sound quality, though. I should probably just forget the whole thing and be happy with what I've got. Stupid subwoofer addiction...my wife's right. I need help.

Quote Originally Posted by mike patton
    Interesting. I'm trying to decide whether or not it would be worth switching from an e15A to a Titanium 15, since I have found a really good deal on the Ti. I would hate to sacrifice sound quality, though. I should probably just forget the whole thing and be happy with what I've got. Stupid subwoofer addiction...my wife's right. I need help.
    Expect similar SQ to the A series, so u shouldnt loose too much SQ. TI does have more output cause of its longer throw etc. I am too lazy to figure out the rest of the details and do searchs of SQ of the Eclipse TI vs the A series.
    Thats my 2 cents.

intresting topic, i have been looking at the same subs, 15's, also. because of my bad amp i've been reconsidering, so i have been kind of sort of thinking of leaning towards other subs. the ones easy talk about seem to catch my eyes at times. i wonder what they go for? what kind of deal did you find the eclipse subs at? anyone want a da7232 with a bad board but a good price?

Quote Originally Posted by seans
    intresting topic, i have been looking at the same subs, 15's, also. because of my bad amp i've been reconsidering, so i have been kind of sort of thinking of leaning towards other subs. the ones easy talk about seem to catch my eyes at times. i wonder what they go for? what kind of deal did you find the eclipse subs at? anyone want a da7232 with a bad board but a good price?
    How much u want for it, whats wrong with the amp, I can probally fix the amp. Hit me back up.
    Thats my 2 cents.

something on the board, power related, im not too sure, im thinking i fried the board, im more concerned how it happen and what caused it. according to eclipse, poor tech and customer service btw, its going to cost $253 to fix. if i can get $850 +/- for it ill be happy. im not 100% what im going to do with it yet. i know selling on this fourm is frowned upon, so in respect to that if you want to know more just email me.

Quote Originally Posted by seans
    something on the board, power related, im not too sure, im thinking i fried the board, im more concerned how it happen and what caused it. according to eclipse, poor tech and customer service btw, its going to cost $253 to fix. if i can get $850 +/- for it ill be happy. im not 100% what im going to do with it yet. i know selling on this fourm is frowned upon, so in respect to that if you want to know more just email me.
    Well if u can get a picture of the board and send it my way I can probally fix it for pretty cheap. I just need to know what went out on first. So yeah and u said $850 dont u mean something less then that?
    Thats my 2 cents.

yea i can try and get you some pictures, ill try and do that today or manana, its nice out today so i think im going to give my car a good cleaning.....last time i saw that amp on ebay it sold for about $1200 i think.......

Thread Information