Senior Member Registered Member

MB Quart Component Speakers

The speakers I have up front sound pretty bad (cheap Pioneer 6.5" where I'm supposed to have 5.25") and I wanted to know how good the MB Quart DSD213 component 5.25"s sound? I can get them for 125$ and might do it unless I can get something better for the price.

Resident Cynic Registered Member FordXplod93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phrozen5100
    The speakers I have up front sound pretty bad (cheap Pioneer 6.5" where I'm supposed to have 5.25") and I wanted to know how good the MB Quart DSD213 component 5.25"s sound? I can get them for 125$ and might do it unless I can get something better for the price.
    MB Quart makes pretty solid speakers, and for that price you get a great value too. Make sure you amplify them instead of running off deck power. Sounds like a great deal to me.

~FordX
    Often imitated, never duplicated.

Dr. Registered Member
    The MB Quarts are very suprising speakers in muscial quality that I have ever heard; for my entire system is Quarts and also I have competed in IASCA using Quarts, The Discus series or any model Quart with the D in the series of the model number is their entry line speakers but I have used the DKD157 in the back of my doors and they sounded killer even with the Equalizer pumped up on the lower end of the spectrum the bass kicked out! Very impressive. I would make the Quarts my first option before any other bran

Thread Information