View Poll Results: Would you like to write an in-depth review of a current car model?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, where do I sign up? (start by sending an email to derek@carreview.com)

0 0%
  • No, thank-you

0 0%
  • Maybe. Where do I find more details?

0 0%
    Junior Member Registered Member bustamove's Avatar

Would you like to write an in-depth review of a current car model?

Receive a $25 gift card for your review of an '07 or '08 model car.

CarReview.com is looking for in-depth reviews of current model cars. Approved reviews will be published in the Smashing News! section and authors receive a $25 gift car (along with a little Internet fame).

Contact Derek (derek@carreview.com) for details.

infinity fx 45

bought 2005 fx 45 had nothing but issues, engine burns mega oil, nothing on car work, i was happy when i bought the car with the speed and original performance but the infinty company and customer support has been a complete nightmare. I really can't wait until my lease is up so I can ditch this car and at no point ever in my car shoppin career which usally is every two years will I ever by another nissan product. I am the laughing stock of my toyota {lexus}, bmw, buying neighborhood. I could have purchased two of another vehicle and had much better support and service then I have recieved from infinity. I am a fool if u can find a way to post this and save others from feeling as foolish as i do please. u would b doing the world a favor.

Junior Member Registered Member bustamove's Avatar

post your experience on the review product page

Quote Originally Posted by jen eagle
    bought 2005 fx 45 had nothing but issues, engine burns mega oil, nothing on car work, i was happy when i bought the car with the speed and original performance but the infinty company and customer support has been a complete nightmare. I really can't wait until my lease is up so I can ditch this car and at no point ever in my car shoppin career which usally is every two years will I ever by another nissan product. I am the laughing stock of my toyota {lexus}, bmw, buying neighborhood. I could have purchased two of another vehicle and had much better support and service then I have recieved from infinity. I am a fool if u can find a way to post this and save others from feeling as foolish as i do please. u would b doing the world a favor.
    You can add your owner experience on the product review page for the Nissan Murano.

What I'm looking for is someone who has excellent writing skills and can write up their impressions of a vehicle after a test drive. The goal is to build a network of regular contributors across the nation that can submit their impressions of current models on the market today.

Thread Information