Junior Member Registered Member

Dissapointed So Far

So far I have found the CarReview forum cumberson to navigate, it take a long time to log on the new thread, the pictures may or may not show. and I had to fight to enter to of those filter words with lines thru them just to enter my reply to Bustamoves car review on the Honda Fit. I am comparing this to the Mt. bike and roadbikereview forums.

I'll probably go back and hang out there.

Junior Member Registered Member bustamove's Avatar

Getting better

Quote Originally Posted by expert1
    So far I have found the CarReview forum cumberson to navigate, it take a long time to log on the new thread, the pictures may or may not show. and I had to fight to enter to of those filter words with lines thru them just to enter my reply to Bustamoves car review on the Honda Fit. I am comparing this to the Mt. bike and roadbikereview forums.

I'll probably go back and hang out there.
    I understand your frustration and we are working on improving the navigation for the site. Initially, the CarReview site was patterned similar to the other Consumer Review sites (i.e. AudioReview, OutdoorReview, GolfReview, etc.) and that does not fit the automotive industry very well. We know the CarReview site needs an overhaul and are currently working improvements. Stay tuned.

Thread Information