Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Junior Member Registered Member

Smile Lock Out Codes

Quote Originally Posted by FordXplod93
    I fished around online for awhile and here's what I came up with. All of it is legit except for where you have to fax this guy your number. I would instead take that number to a Chevy dealer. Hope it helps.

In order to properly restore your radio to operation you must first obtain the scrambled back-up code from the radio.
    1. Turn ignition on and radio power on.

2. Press and hold presets 2 and 3 for about 6 seconds until the first 3 digits of the display code are displayed. Write the numbers down.

3. Press the AM/FM button, and the second 3 digits of the scrambled code are displayed. Write these numbers down. If the numbers do not change when pressing the AM/FM buttons, then your second three numbers are the same as the first three.

4. Fax me (FAX 1-888-995-9496) your name, your 6 digit code and your naisso member number. I will also need your daytime phone number to call you back to confirm. I will call GM and retreive an unlocking code, which only takes a few minutes. The reason I limit this to members is that I know most of you by name and this will limit the chances of anyone with a stolen radio from contacting me.

Once you receive your four digit unlock code from me do the following:
    1. Ignition on, Radio OFF.

2. Press the HR button until the "LOC" disappears and "000" appears on the display.
    Note: if the display does not change from "LOC" to "000" the unit is probably in the "InOP" stage and must be left alone for one hour with ignition power applied. Every three unsuccessful entries will put the unit into "InOP".

3. Set the first two digits (01-19) of the code with the HR (hours) button. (you will not see the zero if the first digit is a zero as in "02" for example)

4. Set the next two digits (00-99) of the code with the MIN (minute) button.

5. Press the AM/FM button to enter the code. The radio will now be unlocked and the display will change to the clock. Continue with the following steps to deactivate the theft deterrent.

6. Press the HR button until the display changes to "000".
    7. Repeat steps 3-5 above to remove the previous code and deactivate the theft deterrent system. You may set a new personal security code as per your owners manual instructions.

~FordX
    PERFECT JOB .I WORK FOR GM,THIS IS CORRECT

duponregistry

Its really nice post....
    I was searching this kind of posting .....
    I just liked it....
    Thanks....

dupon registry

Posted way not working

I have a 2002 Trailblazer with a radio that was mfg in 2001. The screen says "LOCKED" and it will not respond to the procedures in the previous posts...PPPPLLLEEAASE HELP!!!

Thankful!

Hey "Simply_Me" Thank you so much! It worked perfect!

98 chevy lumina

thank you, this worked excellent. My c/d player is fixed for free. the only difference was the way i entered in my code from the phone number. I use the hr and min buttons, then am/fm.

1998 Pontiac Radio Unlock Code

I need unlock code please the six digit code is 132138.Get invalid code @ the 1-800 number.
    Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by whitehorse; 04-11-2010 at 05:53.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebeardanny
    i just got a new sliverado truck 2005 standard i got a CD AND RADIO WITH CASSETT PLAYERS from another vechicle that was wreck and the lock code came on after about 3minutes of playing the cassett i need to be able to unlock it if any body out there can help me let me know also the theft light blinking when the ignition is off, also it stay on when the ignition is on.

littlebeardanny need help
    i have the same problem.Ichanged my radio in my 2004 chev truck and now its locked.what did u do?

no am - fm button

[QUOTE=L0g1cmaster]Give me your 4 or 6 digit scrambled code and ill give you the corresponding 4 digit unlocl code...

I cant stand dealers asking 30$ for doing this....what a ripoff[/QUOTE There is no am-fm button on my delco am-fm cd radio. there is a band buttom that switchs from am to fm1 to fm2

Forgot about the site...

Hi!

I'm back, I completly forgot about the site here...

Please give the 4 ou 6 digits code as per the instructions givent in the thread and I will give you the unlock code...

Sorry for this.

L0g1cmaster.

Saturn VUE 2002, Radio Codes

Saturn VUE 2002, V6

I have a locked radio after a car repair.

I used the press #1 & #2 to get the scrambled code, then called the 1-800-537-5140 (206053) to get the code, but it didn't work.

After some further investigation, someone said that the radio's in 2000+ model years may not be AC Delco/Delphi radios, but Panasonic. (so the GM radio codes may not work.)

My scrambled code is 0766 and the code from the 1-800 number is 7793, that did not work.

Any help appreciated.

Respectfully,
    Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by L0g1cmaster
    Hi!

I'm back, I completly forgot about the site here...

Please give the 4 ou 6 digits code as per the instructions givent in the thread and I will give you the unlock code...

Sorry for this.

L0g1cmaster.
    Anyhelp with Saturn VUE 2002, code: 0766 (I got 7793 from the 1-800 phone number and it didn;t work...)

Follow up on Saturn VUE radio code

Quote Originally Posted by biggerk
    Saturn VUE 2002, V6

I have a locked radio after a car repair.

I used the press #1 & #2 to get the scrambled code, then called the 1-800-537-5140 (206053) to get the code, but it didn't work.

After some further investigation, someone said that the radio's in 2000+ model years may not be AC Delco/Delphi radios, but Panasonic. (so the GM radio codes may not work.)

My scrambled code is 0766 and the code from the 1-800 number is 7793, that did not work.

Any help appreciated.

Respectfully,
    Kirk
    OK, Since the radio lockedup when it was at Pep Boys for repair, I took it back there to help me get it unlocked. They called a Saturn and Chevy deal and did the same thing I did above. (Even got the same code.) The GM/Chevy dealer said bring it to them. We did and they did the same thing again (same codes and all). They now said they'll need to take the radio out to get to the serial number and call/fax info in...

Rediculous, now I know why GM is a bankrupted company owned by the government.....

Smile Honda Civic 2005 Unlock Radio Code

Can anyone please help me with getting the unlock code for a 2005 Honda Civic. My serial number is 27334710. Thanking you in advance for your help.

97 Saturn SL

Quote Originally Posted by L0g1cmaster
    Give me your 4 or 6 digit scrambled code and ill give you the corresponding 4 digit unlocl code...

I cant stand dealers asking 30$ for doing this....what a ripoff

We keeping calling that number provided, but the 8202108# comes back stating invalid code. Our code on the radio is: 3265. Can you help?

The PIN code that was given to me, is not accepted, maybe there is another way to find the right one? I will not try anything unless you know the correct code, it can hang forever, I can not use it more.
    citroen car parts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Very nice post!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by FordXplod93 View Post
    I fished around online for awhile and here's what I came up with. All of it is legit except for where you have to fax this guy your number. I would instead take that number to a Chevy dealer. Hope it helps.

In order to properly restore your radio to operation you must first obtain the scrambled back-up code from the radio.
    1. Turn ignition on and radio power on.

2. Press and hold presets 2 and 3 for about 6 seconds until the first 3 digits of the display code are displayed. Write the numbers down.

3. Press the AM/FM button, and the second 3 digits of the scrambled code are displayed. Write these numbers down. If the numbers do not change when pressing the AM/FM buttons, Paris airport transportation, then your second three numbers are the same as the first three.

4. Fax me (FAX 1-888-995-9496) your name, your 6 digit code and your naisso member number. I will also need your daytime phone number to call you back to confirm. I will call GM and retreive an unlocking code, which only takes a few minutes. The reason I limit this to members is that I know most of you by name and this will limit the chances of anyone with a stolen radio from contacting me.

Once you receive your four digit unlock code from me do the following:
    1. Ignition on, Radio OFF.

2. Press the HR button until the "LOC" disappears and "000" appears on the display.
    Note: if the display does not change from "LOC" to "000" the unit is probably in the "InOP" stage and must be left alone for one hour with ignition power applied. Every three unsuccessful entries will put the unit into "InOP".

3. Set the first two digits (01-19) of the code with the HR (hours) button. (you will not see the zero if the first digit is a zero as in "02" for example)

4. Set the next two digits (00-99) of the code with the MIN (minute) button.

5. Press the AM/FM button to enter the code. The radio will now be unlocked and the display will change to the clock. Continue with the following steps to deactivate the theft deterrent.

6. Press the HR button until the display changes to "000".
    7. Repeat steps 3-5 above to remove the previous code and deactivate the theft deterrent system. You may set a new personal security code as per your owners manual instructions.

~FordX

I gone through your points and very pleased with your them.

Thank you so much for the such useful information.

The Nonconformist Registered Member KirK's Avatar
    C' mon everybody gonna do that conga
    jackmelan isn't posting spam any longa
    Last edited by KirK; 06-25-2015 at 16:46.
    Democracy is a Hypocrisy.

-Malcolm X

Car stereo swapp

I swapped a stereo from a 2004 Grand Prix to a2006 Grand Prix. Now radio is locked how do I unlock stereo

Thread Information