Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Member Registered Member
    I headr MTX amps are not that great. I have never heard of the adire brand either I'm sure they are good but on Froogle.com I found the Adire for $325 wthou shipping adn MTX $388 with out shipping. Where do you guys get your stuff for so cheap?

I'm in your head Registered Member CVStroker's Avatar
    Whoever told you that, is wrong. MTX makes some of the best amps out there, especially their class D amps. For along time MTX and RF had very equal amps, but then RF went with a "more marketing/less quality approach." Ever since, MTX has had an edge in the amp area, although their subs suck for the most part. But they are coming back with the release of the 7500, 8500, and 9500 series subs.

SO if you had $1000 to buy speakers either front or front and back and amp 4 or 2 channel
    what would you buy?

Oh I have the RF Power 1051S 2 Channel Car Amplifier 1 x 1050w @ 4ohs and the same RF Power HX2 sub.

CAR REVIEW ADMlN Registered Member Easy E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ijoey1017i
    What could I have got for that much money?
    Well it depends on your system design goals and how much space you want to take up etc. With that info I can help direct you into a direction.
    Thats my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by ijoey1017i
    I headr MTX amps are not that great. I have never heard of the adire brand either I'm sure they are good but on Froogle.com I found the Adire for $325 wthou shipping adn MTX $388 with out shipping. Where do you guys get your stuff for so cheap?
    I usually search on the internet, a few of my favorite online stores our www.thezeb.com www.ikesound.com and www.easy-audio.com, the kodas can be found for 323.75 with free shipping at www.easy-audio.com
    Thats my 2 cents.

I want it to sound awesome with my ported sub. I want to be able to turn it up as loud as I want and have it sound the same as normal but really loud no distortion or anything.
    The best I can get for $1000 dollars. I don't listen to much if any rap. I do listen to alot of classic rock and punk so the guitar must sound awesome and I want the speakers to blow me away!

I'm thinking you should try the Brahma 15 with your current amp. It'll play super-clean, super-loud, and is about $415. Bridge the amp, and run the VCs on the sub in series for a 4 ohm load, 1000 watts is plenty to get that sucker moving.

The add a pair of Kodas up front (you'll have to mod the doors a little to get them to fit). Then power them with something that puts out 75x2, and you'll have a pretty sweet set-up.

Sub: $415
    Speaks:$315
    Amp: $150
    ____
    $880

Holy **** I saw the video w/ the quarters on the top of the explorer!
    Thats insane I want that!

Quote Originally Posted by CVStroker
    I'm thinking you should try the Brahma 15 with your current amp. It'll play super-clean, super-loud, and is about $415. Bridge the amp, and run the VCs on the sub in series for a 4 ohm load, 1000 watts is plenty to get that sucker moving.

The add a pair of Kodas up front (you'll have to mod the doors a little to get them to fit). Then power them with something that puts out 75x2, and you'll have a pretty sweet set-up.

Sub: $415
    Speaks:$315
    Amp: $150
    ____
    $880
    Yep sounds like a good system, since he wants no distortion when he turns it up Brahma is a sub he should look into. Check out www.easy-audio.com they have a sale going on 7.5% off all Adire stuff. And they have free shipping sounds like a good deal to me.
    Thats my 2 cents.

Alright thx for all the help guys so I take it Adire it a great company.
    But have you guys ever heard these speakers or sub?

Yeah, I have a buddy I installed a set of Kodas for, awesome sound.

And Easy owns Easy Audio, and is really good friends with Dan Wiggens, owner of Adire audio. Easy gets to play with everything before it comes out on the market. If you have a question about Adire, Easy can answer it.

Sweet Easy E How do your Kodas compare to MB Quart top of the line?

I can answer that one for ya.

The Kodas are a very well rounded speaker. They have awesome midbass, and smooth responce all around. Their tweeters are a little on the weak side for me, but I like super-bright tweets.

The MB Quarts speakers are some of the crispest, cleanest speakers I've ever heard. They lack in midbass, but they have some of the most powerful tweeters I've ever heard. And they have very good midrange as well.

I have a pair of MB Quart PSD 213s that I'm going to pair up with a pair of Koda midwoofers, get the best of both worlds.

Thread Information