Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Diesel RULEZ Registered Member

Lightbulb Get it

Just put your sub at the roof man! if you want them to hear you so badly!!!!!

Junior Member Registered Member
    i know what he feels i have 2 12 alpines and shitty sony 200x2 amp and what ?? when i go all the way car is shaking like crazy, when im driving and i turn my head to put my ear towards back, bass is giving me pain, YES ITS PAINFUL !!!!! but with all windows ddown im hearable like maybe 200 feet and so ?? in NY u can hear base from every almost car but listen to music !!!! hhahahaha factory speakers or some crap making more noise than u can hear music from, i took care of mine mb quarts and kappas and ppl dont look cause my base i shaking store windows but cause u han hear sweet clear music loud without distorbing noises and that whats counts

btw i open thread cause im looking for better 4 channel amp for my speakers if some1 can advice me, thanks

and CVSTROKER - song Three Six Mafia - Late Night Tip - have a nice base i just dl it and play with my home stereo and its amazing any other rockin base songs ??
    Last edited by spinacz_nyc; 08-03-2005 at 16:58.

Spam Reaper Site Moderator Slanter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peugeot 505 GRD
    Just put your sub at the roof man! if you want them to hear you so badly!!!!!
    Like this?

Slanter - redefining "jury rigged repair" since 1997
    '66 Dodge Dart & 2000 Ford Focus -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoomBoomBoom Registered Member
    haha thats cool!
    Hi

Senior Member Registered Member

hahahahahaha

dayymmm i thought this thread was all used up, i think it should be retired....i know i been checking this board out for quiet a few years and i dont think i've ever seen a thread last this long, congrates Snake Plissken

o btw a crazy idea that im not sure if it was mention yet but how about cutting out your back deck and mounting your subs so they fire into the cabin of your car? i bet that will hit a lot harder then with them in the trunk

CAR REVIEW ADMlN Registered Member Easy E's Avatar
    It has been around for a while but really not that long. The What have you got thread has been around for 7 months now. There probally has been a few threads that have lasted a year. Sometimes peopel bring back old threads from the dead... But yea.
    Thats my 2 cents.

I'm in your head Registered Member CVStroker's Avatar
    yea

**filler**
    Life: It's the ultimate sin; a game with no rules that you're expected to win

I’m in the same boat am I being heard or shook to death

I have a 03 gmc duramax 4 door and was wandering why my bass isn’t carrying outside like it once was I had a single 12” tezla 1.5 on 2500rms in a console box tunes to 35 hz and it was pretty loud out of the truck now I have added a second 12 and bridges the amp so now I am running 3200 rms to both in a 4.0 civic foot box tuned at 32 hz and it doesn’t seem as loud outside but feels like a earthquake inside I just don’t quite understand it

The Nonconformist Registered Member KirK's Avatar
    Same problem with my '95 Buick Regal back in the early 2000s. Try Second Skin Audio; a better and less expensive alternative to Dynamat.

Here's a link; explore. I've used Spectrum in the past.

https://store.secondskinaudio.com/products/

These days I can't justify putting expensive equipment in the vehicle anymore and integrated my car audio equipment into my HT back in 2015.
    Democracy is a Hypocrisy.

-Malcolm X

yes this will be next upgrade for sure. Dynomat is just so expensive and I would have to have quite a lot of it on my top it is rattling big time. I will be looking into this for sure. The only other mods left for me to do is upgrade alternator or add duels as my truck already has the bracket and pigtail for a second alternator. And upgrading to a lil better head unit.

Iraggi Alternator and Ohio Generator are still very good Go-tos for alts. Mechman's gotten into the game. Sonic Electronix has a good variety of vehicle-specific models.

-Malcolm X

yea I have looked into Mechman and dc power I will check out those others and try to decide if I want to go with one larger alternator or duels

Yeah, and if you ever want to retire equipment and put it in the house know that Cascade Audio Engineering power supplies can be had for relatively cheap. Also Digital Designs and Zapco joined the power supply market. DD SPS-100.4 and Zapco models Z-PS110B P100A & Z-PS220I P100A; 120VAC and 240VAC applications respectively.

http://ddaudio.com/products/installa...y/sps-100-4-2/

https://www.zapco.com/z-ps-series

Of course, I have a TDK Lambda Genesys 15-220-1P230 ... LOL. I'm a hobbyist though; I wouldn't encourage anybody to spend the kind of money I spend on car audio.
    Last edited by KirK; 08-04-2018 at 15:34. Reason: Typo.

-Malcolm X

Ahh nice to know. If I retire mine I’ll probably just install it into my daughters car and let her enjoy it. Already got a Sony surround sound 7.1 and have a home stereo w 4 15’s and have it all ran threw the tv works great I can hit 125 dB in the living room. Makes good for action n horror movies

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabowhunter View Post
    Ahh nice to know. If I retire mine I’ll probably just install it into my daughters car and let her enjoy it. Already got a Sony surround sound 7.1 and have a home stereo w 4 15’s and have it all ran threw the tv works great I can hit 125 dB in the living room. Makes good for action n horror movies
    Glad I could give you some insight. Best of luck.

-Malcolm X

Bass Problem

I know how to use distortion but I want the 808 sound to maintain its integrity, I want it to have body and more presence in the 100-250 range while maintaining the same quality

I should also add that this problem is only on speakers and I've tried on numerous high and low end speakers but it headphones it sounds perfect

Different sub placement in the trunk can have a huge effect. Also so does what's in your trunk. Accords might just have bad (n your case) acoustics.

Car Detail and Audio Installation Shop

Has anyone ever heard of a detail/audio installation shop selling complete car audio systems over the internet with instructions to watch the tutorial videos that provide effective and precise installation methods through their Facebook business page or YouTube channel?

316 Auto Salon

Roll your windows down...

Could be the sound insulation. If it's good at keeping noises out, it's also good at keeping noise in.

Banned User
    Where want you make soundproofing? At home or in your car?

Why Cant They Hear My Bass

no lol i took all the after market stereo that was in the car out and replaced it with stock stuff and just wired it all in befor i went with the entire redo of the sound system i did try to find out why it only gamextag com gamextag com played bass, and i could not come up with why

Thread Information