Does anyone else have any insight to this "outside the vehicle bass" issue I am having? Outside of some suggestions as to put the subs in a ported box or perhaps put the box on top of the back seats after dropping them (which I wont do), does anyone else have any idea why, even if Im pumping my 15's REALLY loud, with my windows cracked and sunroof open for exposure, people in the street or in a parking lot or such dont really turn their heads to notice the system until Im practically on top of them?

I mean, dont get me wrong here --- there are times when someone, like my cousin the other day, will be coming out of a store while Im waiting for them and Im crankin' up the bass, and she was like "wow.....I heard that **** from almost inside the store.....those are nice speakers you have......" or it COULD be, as suggested, that Im not playing the RIGHT kind of music for really deep, low, loud bass to carry better.....but on the whole, it just seems, like so many of you said, that people just dont give a **** about bass anymore and Im wondering if, as was suggested also, that 800 or so watts bridged that this Rockford 800.2 amp is putting out to the Punch XLC 15" subs running in parallel, is just not enough to really "get attention" from outside the vehicle.....