Good day all,

Basically looking for real world experience here. Being from a fairly rural area, I don't have access to many of the high end manufacturers of speakers. On that note, here's my situation.

Purchased a new vehicle (2008 Acura CSX ... it's like a Honda Civic) and I'm looking to replace the stock speaker set with two pairs of 6 1/2" component speakers. Sound quality is my most important factor, followed by excellent low end response. I'm not expecting sub-like frequencies but I am looking for something that will be satisfying enough without a separate sub.(Can't have one ... don't ask ) The front door speakers should not be terribly deep as the mounting depth could be an issue (2 3/4" max) however the rear deck speakers will have no depth limit.

The setup will be powered by a 4 channel amp (think 50-70 watts RMS per channel) and I am installing an aftermarket head unit. I have heard that Focal and Kicker may have some good solutions in this regard but I am open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!

Shane