Junior Member Registered Member

Got a problem...need some help

Ok guys.....my cd has been turning on and off for about a couple weeks....It turns on and off at random and I don't have the slighest idea what the problem is. I believe it has something to do with the electrical system because sometimes if I turn the lights off and on, the cd player will come back on. It's crazy and I have no ide what to do. Could someone please let me know what's going on? Is it a short? blown fuse? Thanks in advance

Resident Cynic Registered Member FordXplod93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGriff
    Ok guys.....my cd has been turning on and off for about a couple weeks....It turns on and off at random and I don't have the slighest idea what the problem is. I believe it has something to do with the electrical system because sometimes if I turn the lights off and on, the cd player will come back on. It's crazy and I have no ide what to do. Could someone please let me know what's going on? Is it a short? blown fuse? Thanks in advance
    Not a blown fuse, because the problem wouldn't be intermittent - it would just not turn on. Could be an intermittent short or loose ground; check all your wire connections.

~FordX
    Often imitated, never duplicated.

Thread Information