Member Registered Member HigHRollerZAudio's Avatar

Rockford Fosgate going bankrupt?

as you may or may not know rockford fosgate bought out mb quartz a while back and now somebody bought it from them and know rockford fosgate is having big finacial problems. well that is what i was told from a autorize rockford fosgate store owner... and also i found out my system only has that problem with burned cd's with the real onss it works fine.. i did not know it made a difference but anyway thinks for your help.. also do u know of any web site that lets u put rims on your ride for free and with out using a credit card i am interested on buying 22" for my jeep and find out if i can lower it if i have 4 inches of tread on the 22" (26" of rim and tire total) i have 6 inch up front and 8 inch in the rear before it hit my wheel upper fender. u think i can lower it maybe 4 in rear 3 in front. or even 5 in rear 4 up front. if they sell a lower kit of that drop. what u think

I'm in your head Registered Member CVStroker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HigHRollerZAudio
    as you may or may not know rockford fosgate bought out mb quartz a while back and now somebody bought it from them and know rockford fosgate is having big finacial problems. well that is what i was told from a autorize rockford fosgate store owner... and also i found out my system only has that problem with burned cd's with the real onss it works fine.. i did not know it made a difference but anyway thinks for your help.. also do u know of any web site that lets u put rims on your ride for free and with out using a credit card i am interested on buying 22" for my jeep and find out if i can lower it if i have 4 inches of tread on the 22" (26" of rim and tire total) i have 6 inch up front and 8 inch in the rear before it hit my wheel upper fender. u think i can lower it maybe 4 in rear 3 in front. or even 5 in rear 4 up front. if they sell a lower kit of that drop. what u think
    As far as I know, Fosgate hasn't gone bankrupt yet, but they are selling off some companies. If Rockford goes belly up, that would leave Directed and Mitek and the economic powerhouses in the mobile audio world (to the best of my knowledge). The problem with that is Directed is a bunch of stupid *******s, and Mitek is just stupid
    Life: It's the ultimate sin; a game with no rules that you're expected to win

Senior Member Registered Member
    I did some research on RF a few months back, and it seemed to indicate that their spending was greater than profit, but that's all I know.
    HU: Clarion DXZ735mp
    Front Stage: JL Audio XR650-CSi
    Speaker amp: Rockford Fosgate X1
    Subs: (2) Adire Audio Tempests
    Enclosure: Ported, 6.5 cu. ft. per chamber, tuned to 32 hz
    Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate X5

Thread Information