• 06-09-2004, 02:17
    BassKrazy808
    procarstereo.com any good?
    I just found this really insane site, procarstereo.com! Damn, everything is cheap there. They selling the new rockford P3s 12" for only $171 with very low shipping which is a main factor cuz i live in hawaii.. i Just wanted to know if anybody out there had any bad or good experiences with this site. I want to know if this site is legitimate...so holla!
  • 06-12-2004, 10:29
    -dh-
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BassKrazy808
    I just found this really insane site, procarstereo.com! Damn, everything is cheap there. They selling the new rockford P3s 12" for only $171 with very low shipping which is a main factor cuz i live in hawaii.. i Just wanted to know if anybody out there had any bad or good experiences with this site. I want to know if this site is legitimate...so holla!

I did some looking around and from what I can tell, their customer service could use some work. Not a lot of favorable reveiws, but a few people liked them.

I was looking around on their site too, and under the "What fits my car" section, they said I had no possible speaker locations in my car. :confused: